Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Move Along Replica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iconoclasta_88
Cannon fodder
iconoclasta_88

Move Along Replica Empty
PostSubject: Move Along Replica   Move Along Replica I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:48 pm

I must say that I am a little confused, since this whole forum is dedicated to Stormtroopers. Does that mean I should not post stuff about Sandtroopers? Or is it considered that TDs are Stormtroopers too as Obi Wan said?

Anyway... wanted to share with you this Move Along replica Bucket I did a few months ago.
The goal was to practice my techniques and improve my skills in order to later on, make a more accurate replica.
The kit has a unspecified origin. I got it already trimmed and assembled. Only corrected a few things in the assembly but could not do much about the trimming.
So I focused on the finishing, detailing and paint job.

After this, I am putting in practice my learnings to build a Set for Stun bucket out of a Cap kit.

So... here it is. What do you think?

Move Along Replica Replicaa.th
Move Along Replica Replicab.th
Move Along Replica Replicac.th
Move Along Replica Replicade.th
Move Along Replica Replicae.th
Move Along Replica Replicaf.th
Move Along Replica Replicag.th

Saludos
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylifeasastormtrooper.blogspot.com
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Move Along Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move Along Replica   Move Along Replica I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm a firm believer there are only stormtroopers in the obi wan point of view Wink so post up as much as you like about sandy's..

Nice replica by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net

Move Along Replica
Page 1 of 1