Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

Armour strapping system /  adjustments for different body sizes Empty
PostSubject: Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes   Armour strapping system /  adjustments for different body sizes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

I have just sold a set of AP armour to a guy from our Garrison who, at 5'11" (1.80m), is taller than anyone who has previously worn the armour (principally my wife 5'4" (1.64m) and myself 5'8" (1.72m)).

I made up some new strapping to adjust the armour for a taller build and also included some extra elastic for the torso in case he cannot get the armour to close without side gaps.

To explain things to him, I made a video showing what I did. And it struck me it might be useful here to show anyone starting a build one way to put together a strapping system and how to make easy adjustments for different body sizes.

Hope it's of some use.

Back to top Go down
Jedirm80
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes   Armour strapping system /  adjustments for different body sizes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

This is so so helpful, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jedirm80
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes   Armour strapping system /  adjustments for different body sizes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Awesome, I'm really excited to check this out later when I open up my fresh new armor out of the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes   Armour strapping system /  adjustments for different body sizes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour strapping system / adjustments for different body sizes
Page 1 of 1