Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Lets see your helmet collections

Go down 
+14
sskunky
SuperTrooper
vecspeed12
Psammead
virateck
gizmo
SW1
ObiHahn
Mojo
locitus
moonwalker
stukatrooper
Pappy
firebladejedi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

APR ?

Yep, I love high brows for TDs... But on the pics it's a pit exagerated since the helmet sits on a display stand, so it pushes up the brow... Don't know if it's the right word sorry Wink
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 pm

moonwalker wrote:
APR ?

AP recast?

That is one nice ROTJ lid.
Back to top Go down
JoeR
Captain
JoeR

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Love Verne's work and he is a very cool guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.castfromoriginal.com
brutalmagic
Deck Officer
brutalmagic

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Joe, that is a super fine lid you do, I must treat myself real soon.
Back to top Go down
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 am

Some great stuff lads, keep em' coming.
Back to top Go down
fon
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 am

I like the vern ROTJ. What helmet does this come from? Is it a TE Rotj recast? If so its deffinately an improvement over what Matt was offering before
Back to top Go down
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:36 am

Nope, the TE ROTJ lid is different I think (regarding the pics of it; I've never seen one for real so I can't say) Wink
I can't remember what it was cast from. That was a really small run some years ago... But Verne really did a great work on his moulds, that's for sure !
Back to top Go down
Verne
Cannon fodder
Verne

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

fon wrote:
I like the vern ROTJ. What helmet does this come from? Is it a TE Rotj recast? If so its deffinately an improvement over what Matt was offering before

Hi.

It's a CAP helmet recast. Of course, I've asked Chris before.

I totally reworked the whole shape of each part in order to give a more ROTJ look (ROTJ v1). I've just made a few of them (some for friends and some on ebay). It wasn't for a business, just for the pleasure to see a "new" helmet.
Back to top Go down
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Verne wrote:
fon wrote:

Hi.

It's a CAP helmet recast. Of course, I've asked Chris before.

I totally reworked the whole shape of each part in order to give a more ROTJ look (ROTJ v1). I've just made a few of them (some for friends and some on ebay). It wasn't for a business, just for the pleasure to see a "new" helmet.

And that's a shame you stopped producing them Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your helmet collections   Lets see your helmet collections - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see your helmet collections
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3