Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Stormtrooper Voice Changer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Stormtrooper Voice Changer Empty
PostSubject: Stormtrooper Voice Changer   Stormtrooper Voice Changer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 am

Ok so you have built the best looking trooper and now you wish to sound like one too?

The best real time voice changer I have tried and tested is the Rom FX. Its compact, reliable, multi adjustable and comes with everything you need out of the box!!

For more info click here
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

Stormtrooper Voice Changer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormtrooper Voice Changer   Stormtrooper Voice Changer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

I second that.
I've tried them all. Hyperdyne, Voice core, Skullworx, homemade....etc, etc.....ROM FX is by far the best and it gets very little feedback. The customer service is good too!
Back to top Go down

Stormtrooper Voice Changer
Page 1 of 1