Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Hello from Portugal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ruimleal
Cannon fodder

Hello from Portugal Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Portugal   Hello from Portugal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Hello to all,

thank you for adding me here on the forum, I've started to get my TK Armour from Troopermaster after a period of almost 3 years working close with the 501st Legion Portuguese Outpost as their official photographer.

Found your forum and decided to join so I can complete my quest for my armour and some tweaks and bits I can collect to improve it even further.

Thank you for having me and anything you need or if you ever come to this parts just drop me a line.

Best wishes to you all,

Rui
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Portugal   Hello from Portugal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 am

Hello Rui welcome to LSD I hope you enjoy your trip..

TM makes some of the finest armour and I look forward to following your progress :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
ruimleal
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Portugal   Hello from Portugal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:12 am

firebladejedi wrote:
Hello Rui welcome to LSD I hope you enjoy your trip..

TM makes some of the finest armour and I look forward to following your progress :-)

Thank you, will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Rui
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Portugal   Hello from Portugal I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Portugal   Hello from Portugal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Portugal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: