Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Mabuhay from Manila

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryuga
Cannon fodder

Mabuhay from Manila Empty
PostSubject: Mabuhay from Manila   Mabuhay from Manila I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:10 am

Hi LSD,

Been a lurker for the longest time on this boards. This place is different from the other forums discussing stormtrooper armor, all you need to know about accurate assembly is here without going through all the past threads. So I finally decided on ditching the lurker status and start on my first ATA kit armor.

Looking at the different TK kit build threads in here, assembling the armor looks really daunting as I'm not a crafts, arts, or DIY guy but I will try my best!
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Mabuhay from Manila   Mabuhay from Manila I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi and welcome to LSD - and thanks for the kind words.

Be sure to start a build thread and if you are unsure just ask. You may think that building armour is difficult now - but everything is difficult to begin with.

I would suggest doing plenty of reading first, but it seems you have already done that.. Next start with something easy to assemble. Then move to the harder parts once you've gained a little experience and hopefully some confidence.

The main thing to think about is measure twice and cut once. Once it's gone, it's gone - but you can always trim more off if it's not enough!!

Good luck and I look forward to seeing and reading about your progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
ryuga
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Mabuhay from Manila   Mabuhay from Manila I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:42 am

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the warm welcome and for redirecting me to the site address Smile, I really mean what I said about this forum you don't need to struggle on what to type in the search option its right in front of you just choose whether you'll be building a ANH, ESB or ROTJ stormtrooper  Mabuhay from Manila 331945
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Mabuhay from Manila   Mabuhay from Manila I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:59 pm

That was the main idea and purpose of this site. A simple layout and everything available at one click of a mouse away!

Once you make a few more posts I think more of the forum opens up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabuhay from Manila   Mabuhay from Manila I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabuhay from Manila
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: