Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Size matters not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nai-retep
Cannon fodder

Size matters not? Empty
PostSubject: Size matters not?   Size matters not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi,

I'm a relative newbie to all things TK related and at 5ft 4in I am a 'little short to be a Stormtrooper'! However, as Yoda says 'size matters not'! I have managed to get my first TK armour cleared and have already done a couple of troops. Getting the armour to fit someone my size was somewhat of a challenge but a good learning experience. Size matters not? 559234

I will shortly be receiving my AP kit (hopefully) and am hoping to make this one as accurate as possible. Any tips for this type of armour would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Ian

Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Size matters not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size matters not?   Size matters not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Ian welcome to LSD Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net

Size matters not?
Page 1 of 1