Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build Empty
PostSubject: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 pm

I have been tinkering with my kit for a wee while now, this is not going to be the fastest build, doing far too many projects, anyway here is the lid so far,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 am

Nice work - I love to see everyone is now trimming the eyes as they should be Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
gizmo
Deck Officer
gizmo

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 am

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 am

Very sexy, keep up the good work there RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build 626941
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks guys, now the questions!

The shins are not large fitting, I haven't cut anything off the backs, apart from the curved ends. Left and right can be interchangable, did the originals have any specific "correct" way?

There are two halves with a deep top edge and two with a shallow top edge, should they be matched or not?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm

A bit more progress over the Holidays,

After a bit of measuring etc I am happy to say this kit actually fits my larger than average thighs and shins so no shims at last.

Still need all the rivets, poppers and brackets etc, possibly a good idea for this forum, a list of accurate..ish parts , sizes and where to source them ?
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice progress so far.. I think the shins with th rsp kit are all outside pieces making assembly slightly tricky.

You need to get s spring snaps or anorak snaps and the bifurcated rivets should have 8mm heads
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Thanks Mark, if I know what is available to buy and it is as close to the 1970's stuff I will use it.
I don't really want to use the wrong stuff, cheers.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

I am starting to join the armour parts now,

Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Deck Officer
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Hope to finish this soon, slow but sure RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build 559234
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build   RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RS Props PVC Stormtrooper kit build
Page 1 of 1