Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

E-11 T-rails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TK9477
Cannon fodder
TK9477

E-11 T-rails Empty
PostSubject: E-11 T-rails   E-11 T-rails I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Evenin' all - thought I'd pick your brains.

I acquired myself an sc e-11 without the t-rails, so I picked up some from Marv over at Fisd. Now to ensure that the rails look like they are coming out of the cooling holes he recommends to put them in boiling water for 30 secs to make them maluable, bend in the holes & stick down.

Has anyone else done this? Do I boil each end at a time or the whole thing like a hot dog sausage? Is it really this easy? Bearing in mind I have the finger tip dexterity of an epileptic donkey!
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

E-11 T-rails Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-11 T-rails   E-11 T-rails I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 pm

The way I did it was to bend one end at a time. The first end you bend and put in the hole then take it all out and heat the other end. Now put the first end in and bend the other end til that goes in too.

With a metal receiver you can heat the whole thing and just push them in but I wouldn't do it with a receiver made of anything else.
Back to top Go down

E-11 T-rails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Weaponry-
Jump to: