Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

TM 1mm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

TM 1mm Empty
PostSubject: TM 1mm   TM 1mm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Panasonic DMC-FZ38

Got a new camera today for all the up and comming builds i am involved in,so thought i would try it out on the TM 1mm i built last year I never did have many good close up pictures of it.These were not ideal conditions , in doors with bad light but still got good results. I am very happy with the new camera plus the subject matter.I will fill the thread with daylight shots of the lid this week.

TM 1mm 5543910359_2b90f968f0_b

Last edited by stukatrooper on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
brutalmagic
Deck Officer
brutalmagic

TM 1mm Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM 1mm   TM 1mm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Panasonic cameras are superb They are Leica digital cameras but without the Leica price tag. (I was the manager for the camera dept in Harrods for 8 years) Oh nice lid...
Back to top Go down

TM 1mm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Helmets-
Jump to: