Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

What Not to Buy

Go down 
+14
academy
felgercarb
moonwalker
Psammead
SuperTrooper
locitus
TK5759
Pappy
CARBONITEKID
stukatrooper
Rich330
89batman
firebladejedi
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

What Not to Buy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

firebladejedi wrote:
Dan Laws stuff is usually top notch - although his delivery times vary..

From one year to never.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 pm

I have not heard much in recent months about his new up coming stormtrooper armour.. I wonder who is still waiting.

For a real delivery time on other offered products and services we will have to ask Graham - how long did his AT-AT commander gear take??
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Just checked the DL blog - as of 18 march this year he is nearly finished with his new tk armour What Not to Buy  - Page 2 3327
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

Location : waiting patiently for my armour in the corner not saying a word

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Me being an impulsive, impatient, idiot bought my armor from jedi robe, got it home to find the lid was not the same as I tried on in the shop and looked like it was broke already. Tried the lid on to discover it was the most painful thing ever, I was then threatened with extreme levels of violence by 2 respected members of this forum unless I returned it! I am now the proud owner of a set of TM and am at peace with the world What Not to Buy  - Page 2 331945
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Good choice Wink
Back to top Go down
synaptyx
Tee-Shirt Guy
synaptyx

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 pm

rapstertee wrote:
The Chimera Bespoke guy
Implied violence would be done to me if I didn't retract comments I made accusing him of being a recaster. So sorry to hear about the violence and abuse, T. Sounds like he should have been left to rot for far longer. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.synaptyx.com
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

academy wrote:
Me being an impulsive, impatient, idiot bought my armor from jedi robe, got it home to find the lid was not the same as I tried on in the shop and looked like it was broke already. Tried the lid on to discover it was the most painful thing ever, I was then threatened with extreme levels of violence by 2 respected members of this forum unless I returned it! I am now the proud owner of a set of TM and am at peace with the world What Not to Buy  - Page 2 331945

Only way mate,great choice and top trooper for taking the jelly molds back to JR.
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

Location : waiting patiently for my armour in the corner not saying a word

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm

stukatrooper wrote:
academy wrote:

Only way mate,great choice and top trooper for taking the jelly molds back to JR.

Well I thought it would be easier for you to put together for me at Gary's!!!! What Not to Buy  - Page 2 295761
Back to top Go down
chefhawk
Deck Officer
chefhawk

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Pt doesn't produce armor anymore.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:16 pm

academy wrote:

Steve,...that's a little bit strong mate What Not to Buy  - Page 2 280573 .....all I said was that I'm a little bit tasty with a baseball bat and Gary can twirl a pick axe handle
better then a baton twirler on heat so if you don't get it sorted then we will....wouldn't call that extreme...more like 'affirmative action' What Not to Buy  - Page 2 266949

What Not to Buy  - Page 2 559234
Back to top Go down
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Nice one Steve only one way to go TM baby , cant wait to see it , oh yes iam round Garys tommrow night , plus it will be nice to you to mate What Not to Buy  - Page 2 331945 , i to brought a JR pile of s... and i mixed it up with some SDS but still was not happy then i saw Gary and Billys TM armour on a Addidas Troop and that was it mate whats TMs number . did not stop there i then saw Petes TM 1mm ANH replica suit oh my god got have that aswell blown away so managed to buy Pauls own persanol suit weatherd and evrything just like the screen used suits , any how enough of me babbling on will be nice to meet you at Garys .
Back to top Go down
Admin
L.S.D Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok guys this thread has been cleaned up for several reasons.

And for the time being this is only open to members until the admin team sort a few things out.

Please keep any comments about armourers or sellers factual and on topic, please do not post anything personal or any unsubstantiated rumours about individuals.

If you have an opinion about a certain sellers armour, that's fine but stick to the product or vendors sales habits not their personal life.

If you experience any problems please contact an L.S.D admin team member in the first instance.

Move along, move along..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Not to Buy    What Not to Buy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Not to Buy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Parts Department-
Jump to: