Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters

Go down 
+6
locitus
ObiHahn
Dave
stukatrooper
R2Dan
firebladejedi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters Empty
PostSubject: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Some of the finest blasters are coming from the USA and Hyperfirm are no different. If you are looking for a serious blaster that will with stand years of hard abuse and being dropped or thrown then these are for you. They are made of a special rubber compound, so may not be as sharp as a pipe build, but are very durable. And they are so light you can carry them all day without aching arms..

They make weapons for stormtroopers, sandtroopers and biker scouts that can look amazing with a little pimping, wethering or as i did, leave it as it was stright out of the box.

Check them out by clicking *here*
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
R2Dan
L.S.D Admin
R2Dan

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I thought the LSD was ad free now Razz

You should mention getting them shipped to Europe is a bit of a hassle as you need someone in the US to ship it to you, as SciFire themselves simply won't even react if you try to order from Europe directly.
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey Dan thats a very good point. Californian gun laws dictate that selling to the UK is prohibited. I dont know about other European countries..

I got mine from a Danish smuggler, who did a bulk order a couple of years back. But if you have an American friend living in somewhere other than sunny Cal, i guess you could ask them to ship it to you.

Its always best to check your own import laws first to avoid confiscation and a possible loss of payment or imprisonment Smile
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 pm

I read they would not sell direct to anyone in europe or the UK.You need to know someone state side that will be the middle man and take a gamble on customs,very good point Dan!

These are also very to end price ,but i guess you get what you pay for if you have the spare Tokens.
Back to top Go down
R2Dan
L.S.D Admin
R2Dan

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

They're not really that bad price-wise. I think the E-11s are around $200, considering a fully built pipe/resin version will run you $150 and it's not even remotely as durable, the price is pretty fair.

And the high end is still a deac Sterling with real greeblies, no? Wink
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm

R2Dan wrote:

And the high end is still a deac Sterling with real greeblies, no? Wink

Absolutely Dan Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters 999636
Back to top Go down
Dave
Cannon fodder
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 pm

These blasters are great - the best! Smuggled a few to Europe a few years ago, but the interest was not that big. But perhaps people should line up and ask Lewis to make a good price and then one of the US guys could ship it?

Shipping it to Germany or Denmark shouldnt be problem and from there it should be an easy one... At least it used to be..

Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Dave wrote:
Shipping it to Germany or Denmark shouldnt be problem and from there it should be an easy one... At least it used to be.

I'd be so in. Still need a Hyperfirm for trooping, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 pm

i wouldn't mind having a hyperfirm either Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Same thing here, I'd love to have one of their ROTJ E11. But as they don't send them to Europe, these babies are quite difficult to grab !
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm

I have a ROTJ Hyperfirm and must say it's wonderfully light but as Mark said they're not as sharp as a pipe build and I'm too scared to pimp mine just in case I slip and mess it up.

When I got mine I heard that someone did a runner with the ROTJ moulds so not sure of the availability of them.
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 pm

moonwalker wrote:
Same thing here, I'd love to have one of their ROTJ E11. But as they don't send them to Europe, these babies are quite difficult to grab !

Did you miss the ROTJ hyperfirm that was on sale from the UK to europe on FISD today? :/

Edit: I guess it was you Sam who sold it?
Back to top Go down
moonwalker
Deck Officer
moonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Nope, I'm a bit poor ATM, so I couldn't afford it... Too bad. Maybe one next time Smile
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Too bad those deals don't come around very often!
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Yeah, it was me. It's still pending though but needed the money quickly to fund something else that you will hopefully see soon...

By the way does anyone know what the rubber compound that they are cast from is called?
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am

Psammead wrote:

By the way does anyone know what the rubber compound that they are cast from is called?

Hyperfirm It i believe is Sci-Fires own mix.
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Fair enough, I thought they may just have been stamping a brand name on a readily available material.
Back to top Go down
Ripcode
Cannon fodder
Ripcode

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Most of the TK's in my garrison carry Hyperfirms. I have one on order as well. Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters 286346
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Deck Officer
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

stukatrooper wrote:
Hyperfirm It i believe is Sci-Fires own mix.

Yes it is... they won't share the mix, which is fine I guess.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters   Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sci-fire Hyperfirm Blasters
Page 1 of 1