Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet Empty
PostSubject: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi guys

I am putting together a TM Hero helmet. I am looking for references pictures from screen used helmets or fan helmets, both will be useful ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet 296262 . I am still working on my earcups fitting. One of the helmets I have been trying to find more reference pics is the "classic" hero that follows Vader into Tantive IV. Unfortunately
there are not many shots of this specific one and the few available are from the left side angle.

So far here this is my progress. Sorry for the crappy quality. It was taken with my cell ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet 836915

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for your help

A
Back to top Go down
iconoclasta_88
Cannon fodder
iconoclasta_88

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Looking great already!
Sorry but have no references. Not the version I usually build.

Saludos.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mylifeasastormtrooper.blogspot.com
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks Juan, I think I got what I was looking for. I will post soon my progress

Cheers

A
Back to top Go down
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm

This looks awsome so far A , and if its going to turn out like your previous work well ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet 256848

Plus the Hero that you are trying to emulate from that classic photo makes it more intrigeing , and i know what you mean by not many ref pics of this certain photo because iam replicating the stunt trooper at the front of the pic , on my RS , cant wait to see this come alive mate Wink
Back to top Go down
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey Thanks

I am doing big progresses so far. i wanted to post pics a while back ago but I was not happy with the results. You are right, there are so little information of this helmet and the little we got is out of focus or too far away ...I will say that mine is inspired on the Tantive IV hero instead a replica LOL. I still I am trying to analyze the Hovi mix ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet 94707

Cheers

A
Back to top Go down
crafty
Cannon fodder
crafty

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I Know you probably have but looked at this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some good ref pics

and here

Back to top Go down
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks for the info Craig...yeah I know well those places...I was looking more in detail for shots of the Tantive IV hero trooper(not the Han Solo hero)
I think I am already set...and the helmet is almost done. I did not post pics sooner because I was not 100% happy with the results. Thanks again Craig.

Cheers

A
Back to top Go down
AJCG
Tantive IV Hero
AJCG

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet   ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANH Stormtrooper Hero Helmet
Page 1 of 1