Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psammead
Deck Officer

What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 pm

As I said, somewhere, a while ago I'm trying to make a ROTJ blaster kit. When I first thought of doing this it was just going to be MGC bits as others do the other parts. However, given the popularity of the new doopydoos kit people seem to want to want a one stop shop for the kit but I was wondering where this would end. Would people prefer:

Cast pieces
Full resin greeblie set, resin scope and rail
Drilled pipe
U-track
D-rings
and the odd metal part like the screws holding in the detonation chamber

Or would a smaller kit be better. After all, you can drill your own pipe, u-track you can get from any high street, d-rings and small screws you can get from eBay.

Please let me know.

PS If the CFO guys are working on something like this could you let me know. I have no money paid out on this so far and I don't see a need for two ROTJ E11 kits being out there.
Back to top Go down
seantrooper
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 am

a complete kit would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am

Should you offer a kit, make it as complete as possible. If it is all one make, it will probably fit way better than any cobbled-together stuff.
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Sorry for not following this up sooner. I've been pretty maxed out and will be for the next few weeks. However, I have managed to score a RO72 for the middle sight.

Now there is one thing I could do with some feedback on...

I was going to cast the endcap in an impact resistant resin and which would allow those who want to file out the opening to do so (see photo below) and still have a more robust endcap. What are your opinions on this? Of course impact resistant costs more but the alternative would be to offer a metal template and would then involve a lot of dremel work and sanding to get the 'right' look.

What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? Dscf1032i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?   What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in a ROTJ blaster kit?
Page 1 of 1