Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34

Go down 
+2
ObiHahn
Rolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 Empty
PostSubject: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Here you see the ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34.

A buddy of mine, can maybe get it for me cheaper from tai land.
(i don´t know for how much yet)

But what do you guys think.
Freaking cool, if the price is right, or a no go:
ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 Mg3421

ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 Shoei_mg34

He can also get me the ASAHI air soft STERLING.
Would that be a cool buy as well, if the price is right.
Right now i´m just thinking of all the freaking parts, i have to find, before it could be turned into a E-11.
Makes me wanna buy a cheap DD kit.

But the ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34, all most need nothing before it a DLT-19.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

This looks really great, just like the real deal... :O

I can really not find any faults with this. If the price is right, grab one - and then another for me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I will look into this, and get back as soon as i have some news on this great monster.
(know a dude working in a gun/knife/air soft shop, he got a buddy working in the air port getting the stuff cheap home)

I think the real mg-34 weight around 14 kilos, and the air soft around 5 or 6 kilos i think.
It might sound like much, but the long monster are not that heavy for trooping i think when you can hold it down etc.

What about air soft sterling, would that work as well.
But i have no idea where to get the counter, scope etc.

Cheers ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 331945
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:33 pm

That's one sweet MG-34.

With the Sterling you should bear in mind it's a bit, well, weird, at least for our purposes. While the body of it is very much akin to a L2A3 the stock is a direct copy of that from the MGC if I remember rightly.
Back to top Go down
R2Dan
L.S.D Admin
R2Dan

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:51 pm

that MG is damn sweet! I'd be in for one as well if the price is right I guess Smile

Just checked the prices... even if it gets "a bit cheaper" this would still be too rich for my pocket I'm afraid - but it looks damn sweet!
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Rolf, counters and scopes come up on sale over at FISD once in a while if you're looking for one. Or there's always the 'bay. Wink

Really sweet MG34 btw! Smile

Last edited by locitus on Mon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

R2Dan wrote:
that MG is damn sweet! I'd be in for one as well if the price is right I guess Smile

Just checked the prices... even if it gets "a bit cheaper" this would still be too rich for my pocket I'm afraid - but it looks damn sweet!

Yeah 3650$:
http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_details.php?p=188

Buy asia are all ways hustler cheap a like Jawa style, so i just hope he can get them real cheap.
I´m game for paint around 1500$ for it, but not much more then that i guess.
Crossed fingers from here ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 619930
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:18 pm

locitus wrote:
Rolf, counters and scopes come up on sale over at FISD once in a while if you're looking for one. Or there's always the 'bay. Wink

Roger that.
If he can get me a cheap gun, i might go for it, and try to find the parts missing for turning him into a E-11 bounce
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Rolf wrote:
locitus wrote:

Roger that.
If he can get me a cheap gun, i might go for it, and try to find the parts missing for turning him into a E-11 bounce
Would love to see that!

And I got news from Joerg about my upcoming E-11 and that they changed the scope rail design a little from the previous runs to make it more accurate, but equally strong as before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:12 am

Too cool.

To have the asahi mg-34, and Jörg e-11 would be really something.
And i guess thats whats i´m going for now.

The asahi mg-34 weight 5,8 kilos, i guess thats not too heavy for trooping.
But lets see, most of them go for around 3000 to 4000$, but maybe not in tai land where i got a connection.

I´m about to sell all my sci-fire guns, so i have some cash for this new project.
So far it looks like i have buyers for the e-11, dlt-19, t-21, so i only have the mg-15 left here now.

Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:27 am

OOOhhh me again.

I can see on Jörg site:
http://joerg-wegmann.de/ba/

They also do MG-34 parts...
are there any one on LSD there know, if they will do a MG-34/DLT-19 as well in the nearest future ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 94707 ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 331945
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:17 am

I have no idea if they will make MG34 parts except for the flash hinder.
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:41 am

locitus wrote:
I have no idea if they will make MG34 parts except for the flash hinder.

Copy that, thanks bro ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 331945
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:41 am

While talking to Jörg a while ago he mentioned that they were at least thinking about MAYBE doing a full metal MG 34 in the distant future - but don't quote me on this one. Wink

He showed Dan and me the flash hider (and if I remember correctly one other MG 34 part?!) and that's where I of course asked about the BFG.

If I see him again in Legoland in June, I'll ask him again for more recent news on that.
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:43 am

My buddy, will know this week if he can get me a air soft mg-34.
And in two weeks, give me a price.
Also on the air soft sterling.

He will look into if they also have produce the mg-15 and lewis gun.
But as far as i know, they are not made as air soft guns.
Only the sterling and mg-34.

Yo rabbit
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:46 am

ObiHahn wrote:
While talking to Jörg a while ago he mentioned that they were at least thinking about MAYBE doing a full metal MG 34 in the distant future - but don't quote me on this one. Wink

He showed Dan and me the flash hider (and if I remember correctly one other MG 34 part?!) and that's where I of course asked about the BFG.

If I see him again in Legoland in June, I'll ask him again for more recent news on that.

Thanks for the info bro.

If the asahi be to high price, Jörg´s mg-34 might be the one to aim for Suspect bounce
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:15 am

I still have no updates yet on this asahi mg-34.
I only talk to the dude once, a few days back.
And he said maybe he could not get it for me, any way.
So now i have buy a dlt-19 and e-11 from DoopyDoo´s cheers
They are cheap, and accurate.
The asahi weights 5,8 kilos, might be a bit heavy for long time trooping as well.
Back to top Go down
ObiHahn
L.S.D Admin
ObiHahn

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 am

5,8kg is till cool compared to a real 12kg MG34! And from the looks of it, the ASAHI really rocks.
Here's hoping that if a Wegmann MG34 should ever see the light of day, it will be lighter still!

But the Doopydoos really does the job for trooping.
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Copy that.
The dude promise me finding out if he could get it for me, are just way too sleepy.
I call you tomorrow, he keep on saying, but nothing happens.
So now i get the DD, and if he can get the asahi over time, to a good price i will get one as well.
But i can´t wait forever not having a gun, as i have sold all 4 hyper firm guns.
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 pm

I should have some news on this from the 7 of july next month.
I will also ask if he can get more then one (if the price is right), if he can get them at all.
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Deck Officer
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Is the e-11 airsoft were the one with long tube on the back?
If you can't get the real deal but can get this with a bargain I'd go and snag it then modified it to 'tunisia' sterling :D

If the asahi mg34's price is still too high,you can just buy the entire outer front barrel of the real deal and put it on resin(or whatever it is) of the rest of the mg34 like on the photos of the (I think) screen used ones from tunisia,I guess you remember those photos,the one with the blasters laying on the ground
I didn't know for certain though,but this is what I think I saw(and told) on those photos Smile

Hope I'm mistaken but I remember saw from another brand with a lower price tag
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Copy that bro.
I should know more about if i can get the air soft sterling, and mg-34 in about 2 weeks from now.

If i can´t get them, or if the price are too high for me.
I have a DLT-19, and E-11 from DoopyDoo shipped out to me a few days ago.

Yeah the road block captain whit out the back pack, and DLT-19 should only be a 50% mg-34 and the rest LFL made up.

As soon, as i get some info on these soft shooters i let you know bro´s ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 619930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34   ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASAHI AIR SOFT MG-34
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Weaponry-
Jump to: