Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Brown T-track on ANH E11?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psammead
Deck Officer

Brown T-track on ANH E11? Empty
PostSubject: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Ok, a few weeks ago I was reading a thread on the RPF and it was mentioned that both brown and black T-track was used on ANH blasters and as such Sabrefreak's stuff was accurate in terms of colour. Soooo... is this true and does anyone have pics?

I figured if anyone knows it'll be one of you guys.
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:17 pm

great question which i do not have the answer to ,lets find out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

This is a new one on me, but a great reason to check those E-11 screen shots..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Ok, I'll track down that post again and see who made it before I start going through ANH frame by frame. As much as I'd love to I'd feel like an ass if I could have saved myself a day with a PM.
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Alright I've messaged a few people last night and apparently a RPF member contacted the prop department years ago and they said they needed to use brown for the last few blasters as they had ran out of black.

Apparently it is the same profile as the black though. There may be a photo kicking about but the person I was told had it doesn't. Oh well, guess it's going to be ANH time...
Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

This is pretty cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Psammead
Deck Officer

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:44 am

Ok, I've been looking through a lot of ANH and was coming up short. Sad

Then I stumbed across this image over on FISD. The bit that I think is brown is definitely a lighting effect in my opinion and matches quite nicely where someones thumb could have worn through the paint. Hopefully this can be double checked when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Brown T-track on ANH E11? GrabbedFrame45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown T-track on ANH E11?   Brown T-track on ANH E11? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brown T-track on ANH E11?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Weaponry-
Jump to: