Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering

Go down 
+10
synaptyx
Rolf
Rich330
JoeR
stukatrooper
Billhag
T-VIRUS
brutalmagic
firebladejedi
sskunky
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  Empty
PostSubject: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm

I thought it about time I pulled my finger out and finished the CFO ROTJ armour I've had half finished for a while.

After Pete's review thread and his awesome weathering of one of our suits I have had the encouragement to crack on and have a go myself.

I've gone for the screen used Forest of Endor look..... I'm not finished yet and still have some armour parts to complete, the little fiddly parts and the helmet which I am really looking forward to weathering....Smile

Tell me what you think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Great so far Mark - now get on with the rest sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  296262
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
brutalmagic
Deck Officer
brutalmagic

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah that goes look very sweet!
Back to top Go down
T-VIRUS
Cannon fodder
T-VIRUS

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Wow, thats a freaking nice job so far. Looks excellent!!
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Bit shiney ain't it? sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  280573

sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  559234

Mark, looking pretty darn niffty so far matey loving it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 am

Thanks fellas......Yes it does look a bit shiny in the pics but not so much in person.....
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 am

V nice my friend,This stuff has been crying out for some good old Endor moon dust.The parts just pop out at you. So now you have almost caught me up (i finished the lid ) lets get the rest sorted. great work Mark.
Back to top Go down
JoeR
Captain
JoeR

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 am

Can't wait to see what you do with the helmet Pete. (That sounds dodgy sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  559234)

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.castfromoriginal.com
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

Loving the way both these sets of Endor armour are taking shape. Really nice work from both of you, Mark and Pete.
Somehow though, I've made a mental note that when I finally get round to putting together one of these suits, that mine's going to be a clean and shiny Death Star version.
Back to top Go down
JoeR
Captain
JoeR

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:43 am

Don't worry Rich I have a spanking new glossy ABS suit with your name on it! sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  559234
Back to top Go down
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 am

JoeR wrote:
Don't worry Rich I have a spanking new glossy ABS suit with your name on it! sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  559234

I hope it's not written on the outisde; that'd spoil the overall look a bit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

I managed to get the helmet done this weekend.....

I've still got a few pieces of armour to weather. Then the fun starts!
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Now that really does look like an original helmet sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  295761
Back to top Go down
Rolf
Stormtrooper
Rolf

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Looks spot on accurate.
Top class creative work all the way bro.
A+ level sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  879541
Back to top Go down
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:42 am

Thanks Mark and Rolf, appreciate it......Smile
Back to top Go down
synaptyx
Tee-Shirt Guy
synaptyx

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:23 am

Just WOW! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.synaptyx.com
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:06 pm

here's a quick shot with the armour......... I'll get some better pics done soon....

Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:40 am

Come on Mark play the game mate,we would like to see the suit you have just built,not achive pictures of the ROTJ original.

Now please respect the members and show your build!
Back to top Go down
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:26 am

Holy moly, Mark! That's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
G4Tyrant
L.S.D Admin
G4Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:53 am

Cracking job Mark, looks sweet Wink
Back to top Go down
sskunky
Cast from Original
sskunky

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Ha Ha , Thanks guys! Pete, you crack me up!

OK, I promise this is my suit and not an archive shot!

I have yet to put this on a real human being or a clone but I will soon I promise.... I know it never looks the same unless it's alive inside.....Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeR
Captain
JoeR

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Get it on your skinny twin! sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  559234

Nice work mate. Long live ROTJ troopers!

JoeR
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Deck Officer
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Great work Mark... weathering looks spot on!! sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  94707
Back to top Go down
SuperTrooper
Deck Officer
SuperTrooper

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

WOW, that looks great Mark. Looks like ROTJ troopers have new life thanks to your and Joe's project.
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

You're not wrong terrell the te stuff looks rubbish compared to the CFO Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering    sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sskunky's CFO Armour ROTJ screen used forest of Endor weathering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next