Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Voorhees
Cannon fodder
Darth Voorhees

ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? Empty
PostSubject: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Anyone have good HD quality screen caps from ESB of the E-11 blasters? I built mine from doopy doos pipe kit but it now seems its a mix of the promo blaster and the canon one. I want to go cannon so i think i have to mod mine now. It seems like it shouldnt have the greeblies and the "swoosh" detail but should have the full nozzle and d-ring and D-ring mount. Is this correct? you guys here seem to be the most knowledgeable and "anal" about these things, so, i come to you for help! I dont want to dremel off the bayonet mount thingy on the nozzle and the d-ring/mount just to find out it should be there for a canaon replica. Thanks in advance all mighty experts!
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Lou I think the esb blasters with all the extras were only used in the promo picture and by the snowies. The stormtroopers used anh style blasters but without counters, cylinders or wires.

I'll look through my pics later on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Darth Voorhees
Cannon fodder
Darth Voorhees

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Thats what i was afraid of Mark lol. Well if this is correct, i need to remove all those lil greeblies. The soild scope rail (less the block greebs) is ok though i THINK. I can square it off more though as i think it was a boxy looking thing. Also the rails are the "U" shaped ones instead of the rubber t-track i think...right? lol

Thanks for your help Mark!
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

The u shapped t track is on the jedi version only.. the so called prop store of london esb blaster is basically a made up E-11, so dont follow that for ref..
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Here are the standard esb E-11 Smile

I know you are going for EIB or whatever so i think you will have to follow their guidelines but for acuracy sake..

ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? Esbleiaposedh9
ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? 014

And here is the esb promo blaster..

ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? 148
ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? 016hw
Back to top Go down
Darth Voorhees
Cannon fodder
Darth Voorhees

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks Mark! that helps alot. In that first pic of Leia, it basically looks like an ANH without the counter. Well, thats easy enough, except my scope rail is solid. Hopefully that wont affect the EIB status, but if it does, screw it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?   ESB E-11 CANON screen shots? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESB E-11 CANON screen shots?
Page 1 of 1