Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Metallikat's first armour

Go down 
+12
Rolf
academy
chefhawk
Billhag
G4Tyrant
89batman
SuperTrooper
brutalmagic
stukatrooper
firebladejedi
locitus
metallikat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 am

Billhag wrote:

Now all I need is for someone to stick a broom up my backside and I can sweep the floor

Mmmmm just checked the back yard,needs a good............

One second thoughts lets build some armour Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

Location : waiting patiently for my armour in the corner not saying a word

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Billhag wrote:
Yerrp, two full sets of TM and one set of CFO, plus extra bells, shins, forearms, helmets and so on...
Ohh yerrh and a pair of ANH vintage original make boots...but that's not important Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346

Steve's stuff is now 'round at mine waiting for me to start the glorious journey, Pete your stuff is
still 'round Gary's which will be next up for completion and the CFO set will be built at the
National Space Centre by the A-Team in front the public in May.

Now all I need is for someone to stick a broom up my backside and I can sweep the floor while
I'm building two helmets, one set of armour, and a blaster Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234

Wouldn't have it any other way, now would I.... Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346
(no lewwwwd comments please, its a family show)

Not sure you got time to be on a forum mate!! Wink
Back to top Go down
nosamp
I X'd you first!
nosamp

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 pm

academy wrote:

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 352939
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

academy wrote:
Billhag wrote:
Yerrp, two full sets of TM and one set of CFO, plus extra bells, shins, forearms, helmets and so on...
Ohh yerrh and a pair of ANH vintage original make boots...but that's not important Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346

Steve's stuff is now 'round at mine waiting for me to start the glorious journey, Pete your stuff is
still 'round Gary's which will be next up for completion and the CFO set will be built at the
National Space Centre by the A-Team in front the public in May.

Now all I need is for someone to stick a broom up my backside and I can sweep the floor while
I'm building two helmets, one set of armour, and a blaster Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234

Wouldn't have it any other way, now would I.... Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346
(no lewwwwd comments please, its a family show)

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 164912

Pete
Looks like you just jumped the queue mate , as Steve could be waiting a VERY, VERY long time now Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346

Back to top Go down
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

I like the mention of the ANH origanal boots but it is so important i hope your wearing these Bill when you do build a TK in a day Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

SW1 wrote:
I like the mention of the ANH origanal boots but it is so important i hope your wearing these Bill when you do build a TK in a day Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346

Steve
These Bad Boys are gunna be painted up and trooped in mate just like the originals Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346
No sticking 'em on a shelf, in a cabinet, or looking all poncy in a corner on a mannequin
these guys are gunna to see some action mate,...Ohhh yerrh!! Twisted Evil

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 MyREALBoots02

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 MyREALBoots01

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346
Back to top Go down
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm

you lucky old Egg you , who better to own these and see the action than our UKG Hardcore trooper nice one Bill , what paint will you be using mate and what size are they ? pure sweetness , if you find them uncomfatable send my way LOL , I here you say you have 2 hopes and one of thems BOB Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm

SW1 wrote:
I here you say you have 2 hopes and one of thems BOB Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234

Whats the other, A New Hope ?
Back to top Go down
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Thats right Gold Rod Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 622952 or should it be only Hope Smile
Back to top Go down
metallikat
Cannon fodder
metallikat

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 pm

academy wrote:

lol!
Aw, you are gonna fit right in. Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Now now Billy, theres no need to be like that Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 688620
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 pm

metallikat wrote:
academy wrote:

lol!
Aw, you are gonna fit right in. Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234

I may be on your ear for a recipe or two if he keeps playing hard to get over this armour Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 688291
Back to top Go down
metallikat
Cannon fodder
metallikat

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

If you want to make men groan with pleasure and do whatever you want (you might, Steve, you might!), try these:
http://52cupcakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/martha-stewarts-chocolate-salted.html

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:58 pm

I think I need to clear up that I dont want Billy, or any other men to moan with pleasure!!
I would just like my armour built, no moaning with pleasure, just armour, no moaning Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 94707

Back to top Go down
nosamp
I X'd you first!
nosamp

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

metallikat wrote:
If you want to make men groan with pleasure and do whatever you want.........

I'm sorry Kat but if I go to Gary's and that lot start moaning with pleasure while sorting my TM out I'll be outta there like a rat out of an aquaduct!
I love them all and that but not in that way! Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 94707
Back to top Go down
nosamp
I X'd you first!
nosamp

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 pm

academy wrote:
I think I need to clear up that I dont want Billy, or any other men to moan with pleasure!!
I would just like my armour built, no moaning with pleasure, just armour, no moaning Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 94707

Yup, wot he said!
Back to top Go down
metallikat
Cannon fodder
metallikat

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Ahahaha!!
Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Steve (Academy) , and Mr. 2-Beards, worry not gentlemen, even if you both undergo gender realignment procedures
and extensive surgery resulting in the pair of yous having an uncanny resemblance to Salma Hayek and Megan Fox
and then both of you enrolled and graduated from an exclusive master class held by Pierre Herme in his Paris establishment
you would both, sadly, still be a million miles away from having the same effect in the afore mentioned ‘moaning with pleasure’
category as the gorgeous Kat and her culinary delights.Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 Shades

As for the building of armour,….welllll, as the saying goes “Something worth having, is something worth waiting for” Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 Wink-1

Or to put it another way, as my dear ol’ Dad use to say to me "Stop hitting yer sister over the head
with that Steve frigging Austin doll or I swear I'll kick you right in the NUTS!!"
Man of few words my Dad,...but every one profound
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:11 am

Billhag wrote:

Man of few words my Dad,...

like Father like son ! Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 352939
Back to top Go down
Billhag
L.S.D Admin
Billhag

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:22 am

stukatrooper wrote:
Billhag wrote:

Man of few words my Dad,...

like Father like son ! Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 352939

Pete, you know me mate,....a picture paints a thousand words Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 286346

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 HeyStuka

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 Smiley_pimp

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 Biggrin
Back to top Go down
nosamp
I X'd you first!
nosamp

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 559234
Back to top Go down
academy
Cannon fodder
academy

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 503947
some very disturbing images in my head now
Back to top Go down
Rotty81
Cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

What armour is that please ?
Back to top Go down
89batman
Armchair Armourer (update now takes hands on approach)
89batman

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

That is loading Area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallikat's first armour   Metallikat's first armour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallikat's first armour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2