Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

L.S.D has a new web address..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

L.S.D has a new web address.. Empty
PostSubject: L.S.D has a new web address..   L.S.D has a new web address.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Attention all troopers!!

In reflection of the theme and content of this definative resource forum, and our constant strive for the ultimate stormtrooper build, the staff at L.S.D thought it only right to have a www address that fits in with the ethos of Last Stormtrooper Detachment.

And we are proud to announce that the new web address is www.elitestormtrooper.com L.S.D has a new web address.. 944159  

All our current members will automatically be redirected to the new url, be sure to update your favourites list, tee-shirts and keyrings  L.S.D has a new web address.. 559234

If anyone expiriences any log in issues please contact a member of the L.S.D staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

L.S.D has a new web address.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.S.D has a new web address..   L.S.D has a new web address.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Attention all troopers, thanks to the kind help from the peas at SWCE we are back...

www.elitestormtrooper.com

Adjust your browsers accordingly ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net

L.S.D has a new web address..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Announcements-
Jump to: