Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SW1
Chief Bean Shaker
SW1

ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds Empty
PostSubject: ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds   ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm

As we see in ANH there are stunt troopers who have the indenstion of the knuckles showing at the frount of the handgaurds , i just got these babys from Karin i think she has done a wounderfull job on the Latex moulds , let me know what you think guys , as you can see i need to get them glued on to the gloves so better get my ars in gear Smile

ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds Anhref-4991478ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds DSCF4130
ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds DSCF4138
ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds DSCF4133

And also some weatherd latex Hero

ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds DSCF4139
ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds DSCF4140

Back to top Go down
locitus
Detachment Leader
locitus

PostSubject: Re: ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds   ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Very pretty! Smile
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds   ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Kenco can you get some measurements for these handplates please? both sets ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds 296262
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds   ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANH Knuckle latex handgaurds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Stormtrooper Detachment  :: Accessories-
Jump to: