Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripcode
Cannon fodder
Ripcode

What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? Empty
PostSubject: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

What is the size of the cutout on the lower corner edge of the kidney plate? My ATA kidney plate does not have it and I want to mod that in.

Is that cutout on both sides?

FBJ, I believe this is your picture. I hope it is okay to use it as an example.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm

If you do the cut out mod on your suit the kidney plate will not align with the butt plate. It's upto you though - I think I added a small one to my TE2 suit let me check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Ripcode
Cannon fodder
Ripcode

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

firebladejedi wrote:
If you do the cut out mod on your suit the kidney plate will not align with the butt plate. It's upto you though - I think I added a small one to my TE2 suit let me check.

Looking at the buttplate, it looks like I have a bit of room for alighnment adjustment. I guess it would depend on how deep the corner cut out is.

Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Go for it 20mm x20mm Both my TM suits do not line up on the kidney and butt plate.A great little detail and its these details that make all the difference.
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

On the TM both sides are slightly diferent are they not Peter?
Back to top Go down
stukatrooper
L.S.D Admin
stukatrooper

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

firebladejedi wrote:
On the TM both sides are slightly diferent are they not Peter?

very true mate, as you look at the back of the suit the right is 20mmx20mm and the left is 20mm down 15mm in.I was talking in general not Specifics .But every little detail counts study
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm still looking for pictures of my TE2 suit to show you - but here is the real armour to be going on with..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?   What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the size of the cutout on the kidney plate?
Page 1 of 1