Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

E-11 pipe builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich330
Captain
Rich330

E-11 pipe builds Empty
PostSubject: E-11 pipe builds   E-11 pipe builds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Look, I'm useless with my hands.
If it hadn't been for my love of Stromtroopers you'd never have got me in a DIY store for love nor money.
Nowadays I can put together armour pretty well.

I found the whole subject of blasters a lot more daunting. I bought my first couple of E-11s ready-made but I just wanted to put up a couple of photos to prove that even a clumsy oaf like me can knock up a half-decent looking E-11 from a PVC pipe and resin kit.
These are far from perfect but I had fun building them and just wanted to say ...

HASBORO - JUST SAY NO! Laughing

ANH background (reused for ESB) without Hengstler counter
(My pet hate about the FISD EIB programme is that a Hasboro with counter is OK for ANH EIB but this would not be accepted - I know what I think looks better!):
E-11 pipe builds DSCF0857

E-11 pipe builds DSCF0856

ESB promo shots / Snowtrooper version
E-11 pipe builds DSCF0627

E-11 pipe builds DSCF0624
Back to top Go down
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

E-11 pipe builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-11 pipe builds   E-11 pipe builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm

I love the ESB snowtrooper version here Rich, something on my long to-do list E-11 pipe builds 296262
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net

E-11 pipe builds
Page 1 of 1