Last Stormtrooper Detachment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Last Stormtrooper Detachment - only Imperial Stormtroopers are this precise.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
L.S.D is first and foremost a stormtrooper armour discussion board, but we also deal with other Star Wars props and costumes. If you do not yet have an account, sign up today, and join the rest of the peas!
www.elitestomtrooper.com

Correct ANH Helmet Interior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firebladejedi
Blame me.. I started it!
firebladejedi

Correct ANH Helmet Interior Empty
PostSubject: Correct ANH Helmet Interior   Correct ANH Helmet Interior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Ok so you have the latest must have crazy accurate helmet kit that you just finished building and want to finish the inside to the same standard as the rest of the armour. And if you want your armour to be the closest it can be to the screen used kit then why wouldnt you want the inside of the helmet the same?

When i have shown the inside of my lids before people laugh when you say the interior is 'accurate' they say whats the point of copying something you cannot see? Well apart from being accurate to have the yellow foam cut into a four leaf star shape - its the most comfortable liner ive ever had.

So along side the star shapped foam, you will want to attach an elastic chin strap to where the ears to are screwed in to stop any wobble - and you will want a piece of green lighting lens to complete the interior again held in place by the ear screws.

Replica helmet

Correct ANH Helmet Interior DSCF3690

Screen used examples; the first is ANH and the second ESB, showing even when they reused the original helmets for filming Empire and gave them a refurb they kept the inside to a well known formular..

Correct ANH Helmet Interior 055-Copy
Correct ANH Helmet Interior Newesb_in04
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestormtrooper.net
Darth Voorhees
Cannon fodder
Darth Voorhees

Correct ANH Helmet Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correct ANH Helmet Interior   Correct ANH Helmet Interior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 am

this is awesome mark! I plan on building a Replica Helmet and will be doing the interior as the originals were...great reference! I love this site...it feeds my uber anal super screen accurate side hehe
Back to top Go down

Correct ANH Helmet Interior
Page 1 of 1